who we are
Hillel Council of New England (HCNE) is the central hub for Jewish campus life in Boston, Greater Massachusetts and across New England. The student population we serve is the second largest in the region. We are the resource for both established Hillels as well as for institutions looking to build Jewish life on campus. We support the Jewish campus experience for students and professionals through staffing, regional programming, professional development and consultative services.
Alternative Spring Break in Israel
March 3-10, 2019
Only $250 including airfare!
Hillel Council is proud to partner with CJP and Shorashim once again for an Alternative Spring Break in Haifa and Jerusalem!
Space is limited- only 20 spots available!
Applications are due Sunday, December 9th.
- Create meaningful and engaging Jewish community on the campuses we serve.
- Make connections between the smaller Boston colleges and bring our students together across campuses.
- Strive to meet the needs of every Jewish student, wherever they are on their journey.
- Enrich students' lives with a home and a place to explore their Jewish identity during their college journey.
- Facilitate the development of our students’ Jewish identity as emerging adults.
Affiliate and startup campuses
Travel & Internship Opportunities
Are you interested in experiencing life outside of New England? Study, volunteer or work abroad. Follow the link below to learn more! Numerous opportunities await you!