who we are
Hillel Council of New England (HCNE) is the central hub for Jewish campus life in Boston, Greater Massachusetts and across New England. The student population we serve is the second largest in the region. We are the resource for both established Hillels as well as for institutions looking to build Jewish life on campus. We support the Jewish campus experience for students and professionals through staffing, regional programming, professional development and consultative services.
Pre-registration available now!
Hillel Council is proud to partner with CJP and Shorashim to offer a Winter Birthright Israel experience for students at small campuses across New England! The 2019 trip dates are January 3-14, 2019.
Official registration begins in September.
Pre-register with us now to save your spot!
- Create meaningful and engaging Jewish community on the campuses we serve.
- Make connections between the smaller Boston colleges and bring our students together across campuses.
- Strive to meet the needs of every Jewish student, wherever they are on their journey.
- Enrich students' lives with a home and a place to explore their Jewish identity during their college journey.
- Facilitate the development of our students’ Jewish identity as emerging adults.
Affiliate and startup campuses
Travel & Internship Opportunities
Are you interested in experiencing life outside of New England? Study, volunteer or work abroad. Follow the link below to learn more! Numerous opportunities await you!